Friday, October 15, 2010

My First Encounter with a Real Boob Job.

I was waiting for a stall in the UL bathroom (my habitual place for peeing). Waiting in line for the bathroom can already be awkward...not terribly awkward...but nonetheless awkward. Silently waiting, I could not help but notice the girl standing in front of the bathroom's mirror. She winced in pain as she grasped her boobs with both hands. Slowly, she moved her boobs up-and-down and from side-to-side. Right about now, I'm sounding like a complete perv, but if you were waiting for the bathroom, you know that you would be doing the exact same thing. WE WERE IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM FOR GOD'S SAKE!! Apparently, I wasn't very successful at hiding my confusion/shock.

The girl looks at me and says, nonchalantly,"My doctor told me that I have to move them."

I nod, as if I understand, but obviously there's even more confusion on my face, hence prompting a further explanation.

"I had surgery."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..." I say in a feeble attempt not to let my horror reflect in my voice.

The girl, still with a firm hold on her boobs, looks down at them contemplatively. She then turns to me.

"It hurts worst than anything I've ever had done in my life. I'm doubting whether they (referring to her boobs) were even worth it."


Luckily, a stall became available. I skillfully dodged any other embarrassing dialogue with this girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment